NEW LOCATION EVERY MONTH! We are taking Boston AREIA on the road to rehab tours and local Developers! Check back here every to see where our events are taking us! Sometimes we head north, sometimes we head south. See you at the next rehab tour!
Thursday, November 21st Boston AREIA Monthly Meeting
“How to become a Rainmaker in Real Estate Investing”
Have you ever wondered what it was like to be a “Rainmaker”?
Where: Holiday Inn Express Boston-Brockton, 405 Westgate Drive, Brockton, MA, 02301
Chris Coute of Brownstone Building and Redevelopment learned to make it rain and sources over a hundred deals to rehab per year. Since that time, his team has moved into new construction, commercial projects and more!
Learn from Chris:
– How you go about making connections to bring deals in!
– What is the typical day in the life of Chris Coute?
– How to ‘make it rain’ while building your network and power team!
– How to scale a real estate investing business to over 100 rehabs a year!
– Valuable lessons on what Chris would you have changed as Brownstone’s focus now includes new construction projects and commercial long term investments.
Free for members of BostonAREIA.com; $25 for nonmembers (members of this meetup are not members of BostonAREIA.com), pre-register at http://bostonareia.com/about-us/membership-plans/ to save $5