- Where am I AT financially?
- Where do I want to BE financially?
- How much time do I have to allocate to my investments?
- How much of my funds am I willing to allocate?
- Am I looking for long term appreciation and cash flow or do I want to be a debt investor and turn my funds on a deal to deal basis?
- Is my financial planner willing to work with me on real estate investing opportunities?
- Have I talked to my accountant regarding tax implications of passive investing?
Once you’ve asked and answered all of the questions and spoken to your power team, you will be able to figure out the CHANGES you need to make to reach your financial goals and you will figure out the best way to incorporate real estate investing as part of your overall strategy.
Boston AREIA is focused on making the connections you need to be successful regardless how you want to invest in real estate. Need a lawyer? Contact us, we will make a connection. Need a lender? Submit your deal here, we will make a connection. Need a real estate savvy Accountant? Contact us, we will make a connection. Need an investor savvy Real Estate Agent? Contact us, we will make a connection. Interested in passive real estate deals? Complete the form on the Passive Investing page, we will make a connection.
Bernadette Trafton, Chief Connector