Good morning investors! I am so excited to be sharing some news with you! I have been blogging and talking about the system that I’ve been using for lead generation. I also said that I was working on something so that others can utilize this system as well. Well, I am going to be doing a webinar on:
Wednesday night, April 6th at 8pm
You will learn:
- Learn about the system that offers More Leads + Less Time = Faster Profits
- This system includes everything from lead generation, deal management, training and more.
- How this system takes direct mail and puts it on steroids because all the steps are in one place.
- About the sweet deal that I worked out for you
- Register TODAY!
Lead generation, next to taking ACTION, is the single MOST important aspect of real estate investing. Whether you are wholesaling, rehabbing, developing, buying and holding, doing condo conversions or anything else, finding the deals is the most important. If you are the finder of deals, you are in the driver’s seat. You have choices
- Do I want to wholesale the property and make some quick cash?
- Am I in a position to rehab the property and make more money in a few months?
- Do I want to rehab an hold this property for long term cash flow?
It’s funny, “the finder of deals”, sounds like something out of The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings. It’s always good to be the Bilbo Baggins of real estate, to hold the ring (in Bilbo’s case) or tool (as an investor) that leads you to success. Yes, I’m a little bit of a geek. Yes, I watch Dr. Who, too. 🙂
Lead generation comes in many forms:
- Network, network, network. Not just with real estate investors! Network with folks NOT in real estate. You never know where a lead will come from. It could be the girl who serves you the coffee that you get every morning or it could be the business owner you met at the Chamber of Commerce event you went to. Network and let the world know what you are doing.
- Direct mail, which is what we will be talking about Wednesday night. Whether you do it manually or you find a system that does the work for you, direct mail is a great way to generate leads. You can check out some systems in Boston AREIA’s How to’s Tips and Tricks section.
- Bandit signs – on a personal level, I don’t do bandit signs. But, that’s because I’m too busy to run around hanging and taking down signs. But, they do work for some people. If it’s not your thing, make sure you write down the numbers on the signs you see. Call them up and build a buyer’s list.
- Online lead generation is key. A website gets you online, is a place to send people to give you credibility, gives you a place to get found online where people call you.
- Chris Chapin did a great meeting last year about lead generation. Watch the video here.
I always suggest that you pick 3 forms of lead generation to focus on. I utilize online systems, I network like crazy and I do direct mail. But, you pick what works for you. Don’t be afraid to go out of your comfort zone. Remember, everything you want is outside of your comfort zone. So, you have to step out of it, to get what you want.
I am off and running for the day! To check out last night’s replay on reputation marketing click here! Have an amazing week!
Bernadette Trafton, Boston AREIA Chief Connector