Welcome to Boston AREIA’s How to’s, Tips and Tricks page. You will find tips for real estate investing here that will cover:
Marketing – Wholesaling – Building your lists – Developing your lists – Networking – Funding – Rehabbing and Flipping properties – Develop a website that works for you and much more. I will continually add to these tips so check back often. And, remember, if you have deal and you aren’t sure how to move forward, feel free to contact me today. I am here to help and am focused on making the appropriate connections to help you get the deal done. Need a lender, I can help, need a real estate investing coach, I can help, looking for a JV partner to work with you on a deal, I can find you one. Need a lawyer, accountant or any other kind of service professional and I can help. Now…onto the tips… GOAL SETTING
- How to set and achieve your goals in real estate – An simple way to set yourself up for success!
- Tax planning for small business owners – This is an article from my favorite accountant Joe Craft, CPA
MARKETING FOR DEALS
- In order to Flip properties, you have to find them first– Everyone has dreams of flipping properties and making a ton of money. But, they never consider how they will find them, here’s a few ideas..
- Simple Lead Generation System for real estate investors – http://bostonareia.com/realeflow-system/ .
- My Favorite Direct Mail Marketing Campaign – It’s my favorite marketing campaign for deals to flip because it doesn’t cost that much and typically you get great results.
- How to use probate to gather real estate deals – Are you working the probate angle? This article will give you some tips to help you out.
- Foreclosures and the Hidden Market – In 2013, Foreclosure national guru Tony Youngs came to teach our Boston AREIA investors techniques on investing in foreclosures and he spoke about the hidden real estate investing market that most people don’t think about or avoid. This is 4 part video series of the training that he did with our investing group is Free for you to view!
TIPS FOR FLIPPING PROPERTIES
- Wholesaling Properties – Wholesaling process in your real estate investments in Boston.
- Simplified property analysis – This is an article that I got from Larry Goins, he spoke at Boston AREIA in 2013 and I appreciated the article.
- Exit Strategies – May Meeting with Ken Olson of Better Living RE – So, you’ve got the property under contract, NOW WHAT?
- Tips for staging your rehab project – So, you did it, you got a property under contract, you rehabbed and now you need to sell it as quick as possible. Staging tips that help with quick sale
- How to ask family and friends for cash to fund your real estate deals
- What is a hard money loan?
- April Funding panel with 5 experts – April’s 2014 meeting about funding your real estate investing deals received rave reviews for the information that our panel of experts shared. To learn how to fund your deals, watch these 2 videos
- Did you know YOU could be the bank by investing through your IRA?
- How to get the most out of YOUR real estate club! – This little article will show how you can maximize your experience at Boston AREIA and at any club you attend.
- REI Club – Real Estate articles to search for you real estate investing business.